Grammar is a very important part of the Polish language. In many cases, the meaning of a word or sentence or their context can only be made clear with the correct endings.
On the other hand, the syntax ie. the structure of a sentence is quite irrelevant in Polish grammar.
- Grammatical cases of the Polish language
- Word classes of the Polish language
- Numerals (coming soon)
- Adverbs (coming soon)
- Prepositions (coming soon)
- Conjunctions (coming soon)
- Particles (coming soon)
- Interjections (coming soon)
Found this helpful?
Why not support us by telling your friends?
Just a small click for you, but a giant help for our website 🙂